Okay, I made it abundantly clear (at least to my friends), that no matter who won the election, I wouldn't be thrilled on the morning of November 5th. Hungover would be more accurate. As the days to voting dwindled, you'd have to be a moron to think McCain stood a chance.
Am I bitter? No, because I wouldn't have been happy with either of these clowns. My political stance closely resembles a wet roadmap that got thrown in a tumble dryer, so there's nothing that would have made me happy on November 4th. However, what is driving me up a wall is the incessant coverage now that Obama is the president-elect. What drapes are Michelle going to put up in the White House? What are Barack's top secrets of success? What is he going to replace the White House bowling alley with? ENOUGH! He won, we know, do we have to keep babbling on and on about it? Inane and trivial details reign supreme! STOP. JUST STOP.
And to whichever no-brain @$$clown that put me on moveon.org's email list, please DIAF. Those people can't seem to understand the concept that their favored candidate actually won, and are having support parties left and right. Well, maybe more like left and left. Not a week goes by that someone doesn't send me an email saying Hey! let's have a party "to keep up the momentum from Obama's victory." What? Keep up the momentum? I would like to remind you that he won the presidency; not you.
We all get the idea. He won. Get over it, get over yourselves, and get on with your life. There are more important things to worry about right now (like whether or not your job is evaporating) other than what breed of puppy Barry is buying his kids on January 20th.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment